Christopher D. Buck
Contact Chris Buck: email@example.com
Chris Buck is an attorney in the firm’s Maritime, Corporate and Real Estate Law Practice Groups, bringing over 25 years of experience in these areas of law. In his real estate practice, Chris represents businesses and individuals in various commercial and residential real estate matters, including drafting and review of contracts, settlement and landlord/tenant disputes. His general corporate practice addresses day-to-day corporate issues for small to medium sized businesses such as business formation, buy/sell agreements, employment agreements and asset purchases. One area of focus is on dental professionals, physical and occupational therapy, and holistic medicine practices. Chris’ concentration in maritime and admiralty law extends up and down the east coast, from the Northeast to Florida. He frequently represents insurers, boat and yacht owners, and manufactures in a variety of matters.
Chris has resided in Annapolis since 1992 and is dedicated to serving his community. He is proud to be serving his second term as the President of the Board for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Abused and Neglected Children) of Anne Arundel County. He is a former board member and coach of the Annapolis Soccer Club, and also coached Mock Trial for St. Mary’s High School for several years.
Chris has been honored multiple times as a “Leading Lawyer” by his peers in Anne Arundel County and is a member of the 100 year-old Maritime Law Association of the United States (MLA).
- Maryland, 1992
- New York, 2003
- District of Columbia, 2000
- B.A., SUNY Binghamton, 1988
- J.D., University of Baltimore, 1992
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- North American Specialty Ins. Co. v. Savage 977 F.Supp. 725, 1997
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions