Scott D. Forney
Contact Scott Forney : email@example.com
Scott D. Forney is an associate attorney in Hyatt & Weber’s Insurance Coverage and Business practices. As part of the Insurance Coverage practice, Scott assists clients with homeowners’ policies, insurance coverage issues of medical professionals, construction projects, employment discrimination and auto policies, among others. In the Business practice, Scott works with business owners to provide assistance with contract preparation; mergers, acquisitions, and sales; and employment law.
Prior to joining Hyatt & Weber, Scott served as an associate attorney at Bernstein & Feldman in Annapolis and as in-house counsel at Transamerica Life and Protection in Baltimore. Scott received his Bachelor of Science in Finance from Salisbury University, where he played on the varsity soccer team that reached the national semifinals of the NCAA Division III soccer championship; he was also named to the Capital Athletic Conference All-Academic team.
Scott received his J.D. from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, where he was one of the first two students to graduate from the university’s Business Law program.
In addition to his love for playing soccer, Scott enjoys coaching youth soccer and playing golf. And when he is not spending quality time with his wife, daughter and golden retriever, Scott can be found making renovations to his home in Davidsonville, Maryland.
- Maryland, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2015
- B.A., Salisbury University, 2007
- J.D., University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 2012
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions