Sean P. Hatley
Contact Sean P. Hatley: email@example.com
Sean Hatley is an associate in the firm’s Civil Litigation and Business Law practice groups. As part of the Civil Litigation practice group, Sean regularly advocates on behalf of individuals and businesses in commercial, medical malpractice, personal injury, real estate, insurance coverage and employment matters. In the Business Law practice group, Sean works with entrepreneurs and small-business owners to provide advice for, and assistance with, starting, buying, managing, closing and/or selling any type of business.
Prior to joining Hyatt & Weber, Sean completed a clerkship with the Honorable Michele D. Jaklitsch in the Circuit Court of Maryland for Anne Arundel County. While pursuing his J.D./M.B.A. at the University of Baltimore, Sean was a member of the American Association of Justice Trial Team, served on the executive board for the award-winning University of Baltimore Law Forum, and honed his legal skills as a law clerk for experienced litigation and business law attorneys at two law firms in the Annapolis and Baltimore area. As an undergraduate student at St. Mary’s College of Maryland, Sean captained the Men’s Varsity Lacrosse Team and served as President of the Pre-law Advisory Network.
Sean was raised in the Annapolis area and attended Archbishop Spalding High School. In his free time, Sean enjoys golfing, motorcycling and playing club lacrosse. He also volunteers his time coaching youth lacrosse and serving as Vice-President of the Spalding Lacrosse Alumni Association
- Maryland, 2016
- District of Columbia (Pending)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2017
- B.A., Economics, St. Mary’s College of Maryland, 2011
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, 2015, cum laude
- M.B.A, University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business, 2015
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions