Contact Steven Heinl: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baltimore office: Lake Falls Professional Building
6115 Falls Road, Suite 150
Baltimore, MD 21209
Annapolis office: Severn Bank Building
200 Westgate Circle, Suite 500
Annapolis, MD 21401
Steven Heinl focuses his practice on estate planning, probate/trust administration, land use and small business matters.
Steven prepares wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance medical directives and other planning documents. He also assists clients in navigating the complexities that often arise during the probate process when dealing with the estate of a loved one, as well as those serving in various fiduciary roles.
Steven works with entrepreneurs to prepare the necessary paperwork to create and operate small businesses, including business succession planning strategies.
Steven worked for nearly five years as a legislative aide for Councilwoman Vicki Almond of Baltimore County, where he conducted legislative research, was a trusted political strategy advisor, and formed valuable relationships with local business leaders, real estate developers and communities. This experience has enabled Steven to become an effective advocate for clients in matters of land use and zoning.
While working for Councilwoman Almond, Steven started his law practice in Baltimore County, which focused primarily on estate planning, probate/trust administration, and small business matters.
Steven attended law school at the University of Baltimore School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctorate in May of 2012. He is admitted to practice in Maryland.
Steven lives with his wife Mandee, their two children and dog in Pikesville, Maryland.
- Maryland, 2012
- J.D., University of Baltimore, School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Jurisprudence, University of Baltimore, Yale Gordon College of Liberal Arts, 2007
- Cum Laude
- Pikesville Chamber of Commerce
- Anne Arundel Community College Foundation, Board of Directors
- Anne Arundel Estate Planning Council
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions