Mark E. Rosasco
Contact Mark E. Rosasco: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark is a veteran trial attorney with several reported Maryland cases to his credit in his more than 20 years of practice. He is an AV Preeminent peer review-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell. This is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
Mark has run in the Boston, New York City and Marine Corps Marathons, competed in many other running events, and finished the JFK 50 Mile Run in under eight hours. He also enjoys hiking and has hiked many high peaks, including Mt. Whitney, CA, which is the highest mountain in the contiguous United States.
- District of Columbia
- Maryland, 1990
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, 1990
- B.A., English, Loyola College, 1981
- Circuit Court of Maryland
- District of Columbia Superior Court
- United States District Court for Maryland
- United States District Court for District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions