Amanda C. Sprehn
Contact Amanda C. Sprehn : firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Sprehn has been an associate at Hyatt & Weber since 2004. Amanda’s practice focuses on Civil Litigation, including the representation of clients for personal injury and medical malpractice, as well as defending landlords in toxic tort matters. She also handles complex liens, including Medicare and Medicaid, that often arise in personal injury and medical malpractice litigation.
Prior to joining Hyatt & Weber, Amanda clerked for the Honorable Ronald A. Silkworth in the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County. She has successfully handled cases in Maryland’s District, Circuit and Appellate Courts.
Amanda has served as president of the Aleph Bet Jewish Day School board, and was recently appointed to serve a two-year term on the Peer Review Committee for the Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland. Amanda is a passionate animal lover and enjoys supporting animal welfare organizations that provide shelter, care and advocacy for animals.
When Amanda isn’t practicing law, she is spending time with her husband, two daughters and spoiled Jack Russell Terrier.
- Maryland, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the State of Maryland, 2006
- J.D., cum laude, University of Baltimore School of Law, 2003
- B.A., University of Maryland, 2000
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Animal Law
- Maryland Association of Trial Lawyers
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions