Shannon T. Waldron
Contact Shannon T. Waldron: email@example.com
Shannon joined Hyatt & Weber, P.A. in 2003 and since then has represented clients before the City of Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Boards of Appeals, the City’s Planning Commission and Historic Preservation Commission, and the County’s Office of Administrative Hearings. Having practiced in the City of Annapolis and Anne Arundel County for several years, she focuses on the local legislative, entitlement, and permitting processes, and the balance between regulations, agency actions, public participation, and administrative efficiency.
In 2009, Shannon became the sixth attorney in the State of Maryland to achieve accreditation as a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP), with a specialty in Building Design and Construction (BD+C). This certification evidences an advanced depth of knowledge in green building practices, which are routinely being legislated into local building codes. Also related to responsible and efficient environmental choices, Shannon had the honor of serving on the founding Board of Directors of the Watershed Stewards Academy, as a member of the City of Annapolis Energy Efficiency Task Force, and on the City of Annapolis Building Board of Appeals.
Shannon counsels clients on small and large projects, including:
- Maryland, 2002
- J.D., magna cum laude, Vermont Law School, 2002
- M.A., Geography, Pennsylvania State University, 1997
- B.A., American Studies, University of Florida, 1994
- American Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions