Paul J. Weber
Contact Paul J. Weber: email@example.com
Paul Weber, a Hyatt & Weber partner, is an accomplished litigator with more than three decades of experience in insurance coverage, medical malpractice and personal injury law. Based in Annapolis, Maryland, Paul represents individuals and businesses, including the majority of chiropractors in the state and their insurers. He also maintains an active practice representing medical professionals in licensure disputes. His understanding of the law from the perspective of both plaintiffs and defendants makes him one of the most sought-after lawyers in the Baltimore-Washington region.
Paul has prevailed for clients at local, state and federal trial and appellate court levels, as well as in arbitration and mediation forums. He has secured wins in numerous complex civil litigation cases, including a coverage dispute between two insurance companies involving a claim in excess of $70 million; complex million-dollar medical malpractice suits; and a high-profile coverage and liability action brought by a concert attendee who was severely injured when a fan dove into the audience from the venue’s stage.
Clients praise Paul for his hands-on service approach. He evaluates the merits of each case, discusses all available options, and stays engaged at every stage of the process – whether pursuing resolution through out-of-court negotiation or at trial. Drawing on his experience representing plaintiffs in personal injury and medical malpractice litigation, Paul frequently counsels medical professionals and businesses on litigation avoidance and insurance coverage strategies. He regularly presents seminars to chiropractors and offers practical, frank advice on ways to implement best-practice tactics designed to mitigate risk.
Throughout his career, Paul has held a number of leadership roles in professional and civic organizations in the area. In addition to holding Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent rating, he has been recognized for excellence in Best Lawyers for representing both plaintiffs and defendants in medical malpractice cases, as well as by Super Lawyers, The Capital and What’s Up? Annapolis.
A resident of Arnold, Maryland, Paul and his wife, Susan, are the parents of two teenage daughters, Claire and Brooke, who they adopted from Vietnam.
- Maryland, 1984
- Trial and Appellate courts
- Circuit Court of Anne Arundel County, Certified Mediator
- Circuit Courts of Baltimore City, Certified Medical Malpractice Mediator
- Circuit Courts of Baltimore County, Certified Medical Malpractice Mediator
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, 1983
- B.S., cum laude, James Madison University, 1980
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America, Maryland
- Best Lawyer in Anne Arundel County, Capital Readers Choice edition, 2012
- Leading Attorney from What’s Up Magazine, 2012
- Maryland Super Lawyers, 2012-present
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Maryland State Bar Association
Schedule a free consultation with Attorney Paul J. Weber by contacting us at 866-590-8719 today!
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions