Commercial Truck Accident Lawyer
Hurt in a Maryland Commercial Truck Accident? Skilled Lawyers at Hyatt & Weber Will Help Get You Compensated For Your Injuries
If you or a loved one has been in a car accident involving a commercial truck, it is in your best interest to contact the Maryland commercial truck accident lawyers at Hyatt & Weber Injury Law immediately. We have been representing personal injury victims in Anne Arundel and Prince George’s counties since 1979 and have helped thousands of clients like you sustain compensation for their commercial truck accident injuries.
It is important to have a well-versed Maryland commercial truck accident lawyer by your side after being injured because the truck driver will have both the trucking company and various insurance companies to help minimize lawsuit damages. Government regulations controlling the trucking industry also cover some of the most common causes of commercial truck accidents, including:
- Driver Fatigue
- Driver Impairment
- Poor Vehicle Maintenance
- Vehicle Weight Limits
Meet with Hyatt & Weber Today
The Baltimore motor vehicle accident lawyers at Hyatt & Weber know the trucking industry regulations. For decades, we have helped clients obtain compensation for their commercial truck accident injuries. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you through this tough time.
How can a Maryland personal injury lawyer at Hyatt & Weber help me after I am injured in a commercial truck accident?
- Determine whether your injury was caused by the truck driver’s negligence.
- Our lawyers are well-versed in the laws that regulate the trucking industry.
- Receive help facing trucking and insurance companies in court.
- Obtain compensation for your medical bills, as well as pain and suffering associated with your commercial truck accident injury.
Please call us today at 866-590-8719 or fill out our contact form to schedule your consultation with our Annapolis truck accident lawyers. We are dedicated to helping you obtain maximum compensation for your commercial truck accident injuries.
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions