Mass Transit Accidents Lawyer
Hyatt & Weber Will Help When You’ve Been Injured in a Mass Transit Accident
Residents in Annapolis, College Park, and throughout Maryland are often dependent on mass transit to travel from place to place. While this transit system is usually reliable and safe, severe personal injuries and even wrongful death can be inflicted by mass transit accidents involving:
- Ferry/Water Taxis
Possible causes of public transportation accidents include equipment malfunctions, negligent drivers, or negligent operators. Regardless of the reason, if you were the victim of a mass transit accident or collision, don’t delay in seeking legal counsel. These types of cases are often complex, involving multiple plaintiffs,
The Baltimore mass transit accident lawyers at Hyatt & Weber Injury Law have been representing clients injured in public transportation accidents in Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s County, and Charles County since 1979. Our experienced, knowledgeable attorneys are well-versed in “common carrier” laws and will launch an immediate investigation into your incident, including:
- Collecting and analyzing medical and police records
- Gathering physical evidence from the scene
- Interviewing eyewitnesses
- Reviewing video surveillance
Public transportation in Maryland is run by the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA), which places strict parameters on how much compensation can be collected for a single accident. Your attorney will utilize the best resources to quickly and thoroughly file your claim and build the strongest case possible for you.
How can a Maryland mass transit accident lawyer at Hyatt & Weber help me after I am injured in a public transportation accident?
- Clearly explain Maryland’s common carrier laws and how they apply to your case
- Lead an investigation and gather evidence
- Be by your side and work diligently to obtain compensation for your injury
Meet with Hyatt & Weber Today
The Maryland public transportation attorneys at Hyatt & Weber are dedicated to helping you obtain maximum compensation for your mass transit accident injuries. Call us today at 866-590-8719 or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation with our Baltimore, MD personal injury lawyers.
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions