The Business Law team at Hyatt & Weber offers personal, value-driven legal counsel to companies and organizations of all sizes, and their executives and principals. Headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, with offices in Baltimore and Northern Virginia, we work with clients throughout the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area as well as those around the country with business interests in the region.
For more than 35 years, Hyatt & Weber’s Business Law attorneys have built trusted, collaborative relationships with government officials, community leaders and business executives who drive the local economy and shape the region’s landscape. Our ability to foresee potential issues and overcome challenges makes us one of the most sought-after firms in the area to guide clients through every stage of their lifecycle. We handle strategic and day-to-day legal aspects of business operations and administration; close sophisticated financing, acquisition and sales transactions; and resolve complex disputes through negotiation, arbitration and litigation.
Our full-service law firm offers a comprehensive suite of business and commercial legal services, including:
- Strategic business planning
- Financing evaluation
- Business formation and incorporation
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- Employment law issues
- Business mergers, acquisitions and sales
- Business succession planning
- Real estate, land use and zoning
- Alcoholic beverage licensing
- Tax controversies
- Insurance issues
- Intellectual property protection and licensing
The local, regional and national clients we serve span a range of industries and include public and private companies, joint ventures, partnerships, entrepreneurs, and closely held or family-owned businesses. We regularly represent:
- Real estate developers and builders
- Construction companies
- Health care facilities, practices and medical professionals
- Banks, financial services companies and lenders
- Restaurants, bars and package stores
- Technology companies
- Yacht brokers
- Trade groups and associations
- Charitable organizations and nonprofits
Hyatt & Weber’s in-depth experience and long-established reputation for excellence among legal peers, commercial enterprises and members of the community have made us one of Maryland’s top law firms as ranked by Best Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, Super Lawyers, What’s Up? Annapolis and The Capital.
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions