Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Serving Annapolis, Baltimore, Anne Arundel County and surrounding areas
There are many conditions and injuries which can occur as a result of medical malpractice. Doctors and nurses are supposed to operate under a certain standard of care, which is something they promise to you as their patient when they take their oaths. Unfortunately, not all staff in the community are as careful and can deviate from this proper standard of care, leading to serious personal injuries and disease. If you have suffered from a life-altering medical injury as a result of negligence, it is time to get in touch with our skilled personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers and at Hyatt & Weber Injury Law.
Common Types of Medical Malpractice
Since there are many facets of healthcare, there are a lot of ways in which medical malpractice can occur. The next time you receive medical care, be on the lookout for various potential cases:
- Misdiagnosis: Though some conditions can be difficult to diagnose, most are well documented. If your doctor fails to diagnose a well-known condition in a timely manner, you may have grounds for a medical lawsuit.
- Emergency Room Errors: It can be difficult for some medical professionals to handle the stress of working long shifts in the emergency room. While mistakes are bound to occur, not all of them are a result of negligence.
- Surgical Errors: You’ve probably heard horror stories of surgeons accidentally amputating the wrong leg or wrongful death. This and other avoidable surgical errors are absolutely grounds for a lawsuit.
- Medication Errors: Many patients rely on a precise dosage of particular medication in order to stay healthy. Errors in prescribing or filling prescriptions can cause serious illness or wrongful death.
Determining Whether You Have a Case
If you suspect that you have been a victim of medical malpractice in Maryland, it’s important that you speak with a skilled attorney and file a medical lawsuit. These cases are often very complicated, and medical professionals tend to have high-powered representation. Our attorneys can analyze your situation and help determine whether you have a valid case. For your claim to be successful, you and your attorney must prove that your medical professional failed to deliver the standard of care expected of a professional in his/her position.
We may handle a variety of Maryland medical negligence cases, including:
- Anesthesia errors
- Birth injuries
- C-section errors
- Cerebral palsy
- Erbs palsy
- OB/GYN malpractice
- Orthopedic malpractice
- Pediatric malpractice
- Prescription errors
- Radiology errors
- Shoulder dystocia
- Surgical errors
- Hospital negligence
- Delayed cancer diagnosis
- Emergency room errors
Whether the negligent action on behalf of your doctor or nurse was one of omission or a physical mistake made, we may be able to hold them responsible for the resulting injury and open a medical negligence case. Our firm has been serving Maryland residents like you since 1979, and we are determined to represent your interests in your upcoming case. We serve Annapolis, Baltimore, Anne Arundel County and surrounding areas.
Meet with our attorneys today
Contact our team at Hyatt & Weber Injury Law by calling 866-590-8719.
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions