News & Insights
The Best Lawyers in America Honors Paul Weber and Jon Brassel
Hyatt & Weber Partner Paul J. Weber was named 2021 Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year” in Annapolis by The Best Lawyers in America©, one of the nation’s leading guides to legal excellence. Just one lawyer in each jurisdiction is selected by Best Lawyers for this distinguished honor.
The 27th edition of The Best Lawyers in America also recognized Weber and partner Jon W. Brassel in for their work in several areas of the law. The awards are based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Both Weber and Brassel have been among those honored since 2011.
The latest edition of the annual publication recognizes their work in the following categories:
- Insurance Law (Weber)
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants (Brassel)
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs (Weber and Brassel)
- Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs (Brassel)
- Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants (Weber)
- Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs (Weber)
Headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, Hyatt & Weber is one of the leading law firms in the Mid-Atlantic region. Founded in 1979, the firm provides a full range of services to businesses and individuals throughout Maryland, the District of Columbia and Northern Virginia.