Serving Annapolis, Baltimore and surrounding areas throughout Maryland
On any given day, you probably don’t expect to suffer a life-changing injury. Neither do the millions of people who are injured every year. If you suffer an injury through no fault of your own, you should seriously consider hiring an accident lawyer to help you obtain compensation from the negligent party. The personal injury attorneys at Hyatt & Weber Injury Law have over 35 years of experience holding negligent individuals and organizations accountable.
When you choose to have our legal team at Hyatt & Weber Injury Law defend you, we hope that you can rest easier knowing you have skilled representation during this difficult time. When you have been injured because of another’s negligence, it is imperative to retain the services of a compassionate attorney who can be there for you to work on your behalf.
Common Types of Injuries
There are many different circumstances that could be considered personal injuries. If any of the following sounds familiar to you, it’s a good idea to reach out to an attorney.
- Auto Accidents: Car accidents which involve another vehicle on the road can lead to very serious injuries, especially if the other party was driving a larger vehicle. We will represent your interests.
- Premises Liability: All property owners have a legal obligation to keep their properties reasonably safe for their invited guests. If a hazard causes you to slip and fall, and you suffer an injury as a result, you may be able to hold the property owner legally responsible for damages.
- Nursing Home Abuse: It’s estimated that abuse occurs at one out of every three nursing homes. If you suspect that your elderly loved one is being neglected or actively abused, consider speaking with our attorneys.
Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
Hiring an attorney can greatly increase your case’s likelihood of success—especially if you’re going after a corporation with high-powered legal representation. Here are a few reasons to hire an attorney:
- Professional Advice: Meet with an attorney so you can know whether you have a valid case. Civil law can be tricky for most people to understand—expert advice is important for knowing how to proceed.
- Skilled Negotiation: Once the lawsuit begins, you will need to create a fair compensation amount. An attorney can calculate the settlement and argue against any resistance.
- Maximum Settlement: Your attorney will help you obtain as much money as possible, whether it comes from a settlement or a court decision.
The cases we will pursue include:
- Medical Malpractice: If a doctor or nurse has behaved negligently, leading to serious injury or disease, you may be able to file for medical malpractice to seek compensation for your expenses.
- Construction Accidents: Although construction workers operate under strict protocols, working with heavy machinery leaves room for serious workplace accidents. We can help you get the results you need.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: If you have a slip and fall accident or an automobile accident where you injure your spinal cord, the damage may be irreversible. Allow us to assist you in these matters.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Under terrible and severe circumstances, accidents and medical malpractice cases can lead to serious, traumatic brain injury. We have over 35 years of experience in these types of cases and we can assist you.