Annapolis OB/GYN Malpractice Lawyers at Hyatt & Weber Protects Your Family’s Rights
Future parents entrust their OB/GYN with medically caring for and delivering their unborn child. When OB/GYN malpractice occurs, the results can be devastating. Negligence by an OB/GYN can cause the mother and unborn child physical harm. It can even result in wrongful death. Some of the most common errors made by OB/GYNs may include:
- Failure to detect an ectopic pregnancy
- Failure to diagnose cervical or pelvic cancer
- Failure to note a high-risk pregnancy
- Failure to recognize fetal distress
- Failure to recognize gynecological disorders
- Prescribing improper or incorrect medication
If you believe that OB/GYN malpractice may have occurred, it is in your best interest to contact the medical malpractice lawyers at Baltimore’s Hyatt & Weber Injury Law immediately. We have been helping victims of OB/GYN malpractice in Anne Arundel and Prince George’s counties since 1979 and know the best way to illustrate your case and evidence to a medical malpractice judge.
Delivery Room Malpractice
OB/GYN malpractice in the delivery room is particularly alarming because it may result in varying birth injuries. It can even cause wrongful death for the mother and unborn child. OB/GYN malpractice in the delivery room may lead to birth injuries, including:
If you or your child have any of these disorders or experienced any of these injuries, it is possible that you are both victims of medical malpractice. Only a medical malpractice attorney will be able to properly analyze your medical records and determine whether you have a viable OB/GYN malpractice lawsuit. The Maryland medical malpractice attorneys at Hyatt & Weber have more than 30 years of experience doing just this for our clients and are prepared to fight your OB/GYN malpractice case to obtain justice and financial compensation.
Meet with Hyatt & Weber Today
Why should I visit Hyatt & Weber if I think OB/GYN malpractice may have occurred?
- Our lawyers will examine your medical records to determine whether you may have been a medical negligence victim.
- Our attorneys know the best strategies for proving your medical malpractice case to judges in this area of the law.
- You may be able to obtain compensation for any injuries, pain, and suffering that OB/GYN malpractice caused you and your child.
- Through a medical malpractice lawsuit, you may be able to help prevent future OB/GYN malpractice.
Please call Annapolis law firm Hyatt & Weber today at 866-590-8719 or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation with our OB/GYN malpractice lawyers. We will dedicate our experience to building the best possible litigation for your cause.