Emergency Room Error Lawyer
Hold Doctors Responsible for Emergency Room Errors
Emergency rooms are busy places where medical professionals such as doctors, registered nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners, all must be trained to quickly assess a person’s injuries and provide appropriate treatment. Emergency room healthcare providers work under an enormous amount of pressure as they diagnose, treat, and release patients. However, they have a duty to provide every patient with accurate and necessary treatment to avoid future complications. Failure to do so is a form of medical malpractice. You are entitled to seek compensation for any damages an emergency room doctor’s negligence has caused.
Emergency room negligence can take many forms, such as:
- Delayed Treatment or Failure to Treat
- Failure to Appropriately Assess Patient Charts
- Failure to Detect Complications
- Failure to Admit / Improper Discharge
- Failure to Follow Up After Discharge
- Failure to Consult with Proper Doctors
- Improper Monitoring
- Laboratory Errors
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Negligence
- Paperwork Errors
- Radiology Interpretation Errors
- Surgical Errors
If you or someone in your family has suffered personal injury, or wrongful death, due to an Emergency Room error in Maryland, the experienced medical malpractice attorneys at Hyatt & Weber Injury Law can provide you with a complimentary evaluation of your case to assess what went wrong, determine whether the healthcare providers involved could or should have acted differently, and figure out whether you are entitled to receive compensation for any damages caused by the healthcare provider’s negligence. Our goal is to help you receive the maximum compensation possible for your case. We represent clients throughout Maryland, including Greenbelt in Prince George’s County and Waldorf in Charles County.
Please call us today at 866-590-8719 to schedule a consultation. Or you can fill out our contact form to arrange a meeting at one of our offices..
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions