C-Section Error Lawyers
Medical Malpractice Lawyers at Hyatt & Weber Represent Families Impacted by C-Section Errors
Doctors use C-sections as a tool to lower risks associated with complicated labors, but when medical negligence occurs, both the mother and infant may be at risk. If your OB/GYN failed to recommend a C-section during your high-risk pregnancy or injured you or the baby during the C-section, you may have been the victim of medical malpractice. It is in your best interest to call the Maryland birth injury lawyers at Hyatt & Weber Injury Law today to determine whether you should file a medical malpractice lawsuit. We assist clients in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, and Prince George’s counties.
The popularity of C-sections for infant delivery is rapidly increasing. Mothers like the method because it causes less physical strain, and doctors like the method because it helps decrease the chances of medical complications. Despite the rise in C-section popularity, however, medical professionals commonly make mistakes regarding the procedure, including:
- Recommending vaginal birth to high-risk mothers
- Conducting surgical errors during C-sections
- Failing to perform a C-section in a timely manner
- Failing to perform an emergency C-section
Any of these OB/GYN mistakes can cause harm to both the mother and the unborn child. These mistakes can even result in wrongful death. In such cases, it is in your best interest to call the Maryland medical malpractice lawyers at Hyatt & Weber. By analyzing your medical records and hearing your story, we will determine whether you have a medical malpractice lawsuit. If you do, we will work tirelessly to get you compensated appropriately.
Meet with Hyatt & Weber Today
Why should I contact a lawyer at Hyatt & Weber if my C-section did not go as planned?
- You may have been the victim of medical malpractice; a Hyatt & Weber birth injury lawyer can help determine if this is the case.
- Through a lawsuit, you may gain compensation for injuries, pain and suffering associated with C-section malpractice.
- Help prevent future C-section malpractice by holding medical professionals accountable for their mistakes.
Please call us today at 866-590-8719 or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation with our Charles County medical malpractice attorneys. We will dedicate our time and resources to determining if you may have a C-section malpractice suit. We can help you obtain justice and compensation for any medical negligence.
Why Choose Hyatt & Weber?
- Full-Service Law Firm
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- No Case is Too Small or Too Large
- Experience in a Wide Variety of Practice Areas
- Commitment to Work Closely with Every Client
- We Deliver Sound Counsel & Creative Solutions